The Combine Forum banner

Lexion 595 Agleader clean grain elevator chain?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SouthernSK 
#1 ·
Our 595 has a Agleader yield and moisture meter in it. From what I can tell Agleader supplied the elevator housing and their own elevator chain. I need a 1/2 link to tighten the chain up properly. The Claas and Agleader chains are not the same. The Agleader chain has thicker pins etc. Does anyone know what series of chain Agleader used? If you can find a half link at the dealer for a Agleader chain they cost around $170 for one half link. When the Agleader chain needs replacing will the regular Claas one work without changing the sprockets etc? Agleader has sourced this chain from someone but even Agleader does not have any information on the chain they used. I was wondering if anyone has been able to track down some info on this. Thanks

#4 ·
I called one of the chain manufactures in Texas and they said that chain is a cluge. They used the pins from one series and the side plates from another. After several hours of searching I gave up and spend $170-180 for a half link. The half link looks like it was made at a machine shop. It is criminal what it cost but I could not find a way around it. If you find a solution let us know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.