The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. just trying to learn about how many of these machines are in the area. the area being Pacific Northwest. we have 2 760's just outside salem, oregon. anyone else have some or know of any other hybrid machines and their general location. thanks

·
Registered
683 Posts
Several of these for sale in the Yakima valley. Mountain view equipment has them. I think they have 6-8 combines for sale at their Sunnyside store.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Finally! And dominos begin to fall. I think as time goes by, these machines will be very common around here. You'll love it.
Oh I think so, mine will be the 2nd 760 running here. John Deere convert both of them.

As Claas ramps up their dealer base and support I think they will be getting an ever increasing market share, but the dealers will be key. Western States Cat had the dealership for years and did a lot of damage to the Lexion brand here. Since they let the dealership go and Mountain View Equipment picked it up they are viable here again. Mountain View is very supportive of the Ag side in equipment and have been a Claas chopper dealer for years. Pretty excited about the switch personally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.