The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my 740 factory cylinder WAS is going bad. Using Headsight touch arms on corn head ans frequently get "steering sensor signal voltage low" and it kicks out, ccn b006, fmi 1. Ziegler tech said the claas WAS is built within the $3000 cylinder and the sensor can be sold separately for $900. I think it was explained that it is a 12 volt power and ground, and the signal is .25-4.75 volts. I will try to test it tomorrow. Do these often go bad.

Will an ag leader WAS work if mine is bad with the proper voltages for cebis, touch arms, integra?

Any tips, thanks.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I checked mine and it truly showed 12 volts and ground, as well as about .5 volts turned one direction and about 4.5 turned another on the signal wire. I appreciate your response and would be tickled pink if I got this tracked down. I am thinking about trying to monitor the ground, power and, more importantly, signal wire from cab during operation. Any ideas appreciated.

Wish some of the diagnostics could be done through cebis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.