The Combine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep getting logged out on a semi regular basis, about half of the time ...
it just means i have to log in again, but it also means that something is not right here ...
i do not have this sympton on other verticalscope sites that i am a member of, that run xenforo

·
Registered
443 Posts
Have not had that problem myself. For some reason I am logged in as soon as I get on the site.
Can't think of any reason why they would want to censor a nice guy like you!:D
I'm not a real computer whiz. Hopefully somebody has some ideas.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I think Google logs me in every time I come here, have no idea to be honest. Works alot better than it used to. I only come on here with my laptop once in a while now and no issues there either.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I think if you clear your internet history on most devices that will erase your automatic login to most sites. Unfortunately most devices don’t have a way to save recent history but erase older history, the options are usually vice versa options to erase parts of the most recent history.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, no cache clearing, and auto login with firefox, no private or incognito mode ..
So, what's the problem there ??

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Surprised he didn't tell you to delete your account.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
wouldn't have a problem with that, pretty tired of verticalscope anyways ....
just where to go ??
Wish there was a good answer for that. Agtalk is such a cluster. Lot of great people and knowledge here, sure would be nice to continue the party at a place that gives a ****.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
big laptop, acer brand, maybe two years old now ..
no logouts on other sites, even verticalscope with xenforo

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no, to all three ..
a drop down off the url bar ..
this is the only site that does that ..

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Perhaps the drop down only contains navigation to the site, I’m not sure. I would think if you set a bookmark on your homepage or anywhere else during a logged in session the bookmark would then have all the user name and password bells and whistles contained in it.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Well it’s not the site. I just fired up a laptop I haven’t used since seeding and it logged right in. Can’t think of a single time I’ve been logged off where I didn’t actually log off.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, tried a bookmark ....
out of six tries , it logged itself in four times, twice it did not, i had to do it manually

1 - 18 of 18 Posts