The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I had an add on here a while back and had some very good response, we took another position but it is becoming clear it is just not going to be a good fit for us so we are looking for another chance with someone that is looking for an honest, hardworking individual that can help your farm or business succeed. We are looking to be treated as you would like to be treated and if this is the case you will not be disappointed in what I can do for you.
I have run many types of equipment from cat 875 to jd 9510rt, db90 planter, jd s680, case ih 8120, horsch anderson seeders, jd 1830 seeders, jd 4030/4930 sprayers etc. I am very good with gps/ams operated equipment and have also worked in apex some. I have a class a cdl and a clean driving record. We do not drink or smoke. I will treat your equipment as if it was my own and I am very particular when it comes to maintenance and keeping things clean and operational. I have been farming since I was 13 and am currently 39. I do not no everything but I do have alot of common sense experience. I am married with 5 children and we would prefer that housing be provided in the country or have knowledge of something to rent in the country close to the farm. I took 1 year of diesel mechanics and I do have a private applicators license.
Let me know what you are looking for or what area you need to fill in your farm. I have done some management so this could be an option or maybe you just want someone who can take care of themselves that you can trust and not have to follow around. Message me here and I will get in touch with you. Thanks for now Justin.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure how hard that would be to get a family of my size into Canada and what all is involved. I am not opposed to it if it is possible and does not get to complex. I may give you a call sometime. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.