The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for someone who can help out on the farm with spraying, trucking, harvest, etc.

We do quite a bit of custom spraying, and would love to train you to run the sprayer in this setting, but probably would start you out hauling water / chem.

This is an entry level position, so if you are a young guy looking to get a start in Ag, this would be perfect for you.

Can also help you get your class 1 license if you don't have it. Our semis are Freightliner FL120 with automatics.

We don't run the newest equipment, but try and keep it shiny and well maintained. Lots of shop work available also.

Possibility exists for winter time grain hauling work.

We are located in Central SK close (10 minutes) to the city of Humboldt, and 1 hour from Saskatoon / 2 hrs to Regina.

Lots of flexibility on hours, if you need to be somewhere you can take time off as long as we have warning.

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to email [email protected]

Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will I do Chris or do you want somebody good? Or smart? Or ambitious? Or, especially, young?
Dam!:(;)

I think you're far too qualified for this position, Don!

I have a different position in mind.... Senior BDB.... The benefits are great, real easy work, unfortunately the pay sucks. Did I mention the benefits are great though? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.