The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add the AFS reciever to the factory yield monitor in my 2144. Thought maybe one of you upgraded to something better and have a reciever laying around the shop. They tell me I need an AFS100 or AFS150. Will anything else work? Thanks, TORQUE

·
Registered
105 Posts
give Mike Heim a call at Hoxie Implement, tell him what you have & want and he will tell you what you need and set you right up.

I got an antennea from him to replace the dinosaur annteneas that I had and it was just what I needed and it worked great. (2188).

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
We have used Garmin 16 GPS receivers on our combines for a while, and they're accurate enough for yield mapping. They will receive WAAS corrections. I think you can find them for under $200.

-Lance

·
Registered
38 Posts
You could use an EZ-Guide Plus, EZ-Guide 250, or EZ-Guide 500. Then, you could use the lightbar for other applications, whereas an AFS100 can only be used as a GPS source.

Do you have the older black yield monitor or the 5" touchscreen?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.