The Combine Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Rate increased to $35/hr for the right guy.

Looking for another guy! Rate increased for the right guy.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey, she's not. it's really hard even for canadian med students to come back to their home country for rotations or even residency. IF canada was an option i wouldn't hesitate to come back. we have been doing a lot of research to see if there was a way but we probably have to wait until she graduates. Im just so surprised that there isnt any american farmers at all showing interest in me haha...i dont know if this forums majority is canadians or what.
this is the BS of our system, sounds like the right person for our country doing it the right way. Doesn't want a hand out or live off system-cant'get in. These are the people we need, not the social dependents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are seeking an individual to work with us on our family farm. Our farm is located just 20 minutes away from Edmonton. We have no livestock, strictly a grain farm operation. Salary is based on performance and experience, accommodations are available with minimal cost. No smoking/No drugs, must have a valid Class 1 licence, Any trade skills are an asset. Must have good working Knowledge of English, Must be physically fit as the job is sometimes physically demanding.

Duties include:
-service and maintain trucks and equipment
-operate various pieces of farm equipment, such as tractors, combines, lawn mowers
-must be able to work weekends and long hours during spring and fall seasons
-yard maintenance such as lawn and tree cutting
-building/bin construction, welding, mechanic work, and various trades
-classic car restoration projects during the winter when work is slow

If you are looking to have a great job with only one boss, this is a great opportunity to have a career in agriculture, working outside when weather is good, and inside when its super cold out! We are only considering individuals which have an interest in farming as a career, this is not available for individuals looking for short-term employment until oil picks up.

Please respond with a resume attached
Hi is this job position still available, if so I am very much interested. At the moment I don't have resume on file, I can fax it to you if you would like or I'm available at 229 805 0396 at any time. I am searching for fulltime time work I have been working seasonal harvester in spuds, the past 3 years 4 years of Silage harvesting before spuds, row crop farming, Cotton, Peanuts, Corn, wheat, & Sorghum farming before I started custom seasonal harvesting. I am looking solely on fulltime but will work seasonal. Thanks in advance.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,691 Posts
[QUOTE="nillz, maybe my ethic as a german. I dont know if thats racist haha but you know what i mean.
[/QUOTE]
Always be very proud of this Nillz.
In my previous job I was involved in managing nearly every nationality of person from around the globe. Young travellers following the harvest season.
To this day I have never seen a better worker than the Germans. Amazing work ethic. Punctual, polite, clean, smart, honest, excellent machinery skills etc etc. I don’t need to tell you this but Iam just printing it for others.
It would usually take about 2 weeks and then we would have them swearing like Ozzie’s and taking the piss out of each other and every one else. 3rd week you could hear the Ozzy slang in their lingo............

Best of luck with your future.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts