The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am in need of a 2188 and 2388 service manual (full set). I think they are same the manual. I am wanting some in fair to good condition. Willing to pay. I just cant see paying for brand new ones.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ebay has alot of manuals on there. Service manuals are rarer tham operator's manuals, but they are advertised every now and then.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The earlier 2188/2388 service manual is different than the later 2388/2588 service manual. Make sure you get the correct one for your machine if you have a 2388, based on your s/n.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in real need of a shop manual for a 2388 serial #JJC276430.
This combine has been torn down and shipped in a container, would be really good to have the manual to help re-assemble this machine.
An leads information to find one appreciated. I am not ready yet to pay Case-IH 1000 bucks for one, probably do without before I pay that!

·
Registered
75 Posts
You only need to save one service call out to cover the cost of a set of manuals. From memory, I paid something like $1700 Aus for full set for a late 23 last year. Could not find any 2388 manuals on Ebay.
Was a hard decision to order at that $ but am very happy with the detail in the 2 volume set.
Redhat is right, make sure you get the correct manual for your s/n

1 - 5 of 5 Posts