The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm looking for a job for the 2015 season. I am from Serbia (Europa,Balcan) and I have a valid passport and no restrictions to go to any country. I am 28 years old and my education is Bachelor engineer for Food Technology. In Serbia i have farm with complete farm machinery (combine harvester, tractor, trailer, truck, tractor implements). I have many years of experience in agriculture. I know to drive combine harvester, tractor, truck and i have Serbian driver's license for all that. I am a team player and work hard. I would do whatever it takes (12-15 hours) and any business. I would most like to drive a combine harvester and tractor. I speak English. I know all the jobs in agriculture and have a great experience. I am very meticulous, neat, and hard working. I know to service vehicles, to weld, I know the process of pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics. My phone number is +38164 2274658, and my email address is [email protected] . We can be heard via Skype, my Skype name is tuki789 or forum PM.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Are you just looking for seasonal employment? My season would generally be April 15 the to October 15th or thereabouts. We farm in west central Saskatchewan, all dry land with canola, lentils and durum being our main crops. PM me if this is of interest to you. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.