The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm looking for a job for the 2015 season. I am from Serbia (Europa,Balcan) and I have a valid passport and no restrictions to go to any country. I am 28 years old and my education is Bachelor engineer for Food Technology. In Serbia i have farm with complete farm machinery (combine harvester, tractor, trailer, truck, tractor implements). I have many years of experience in agriculture. I know to drive combine harvester, tractor, truck and i have Serbian driver's license for all that. I am a team player and work hard. I would do whatever it takes (12-15 hours) and any business. I would most like to drive a combine harvester and tractor. I speak English. I know all the jobs in agriculture and have a great experience. I am very meticulous, neat, and hard working. I know to service vehicles, to weld, I know the process of pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics. My phone number is +38164 2274658, and my email address is [email protected] . We can be heard via Skype, my Skype name is tuki789 or forum PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.