The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title implies I am on the look out for some gopher fields this summer. I am located in Calgary but am willing to drive an hour or two out to help out. I have helped out quite a few farms by Strathmore, Acme and Crossfield. At one particular farm I not only got rid of their gophers but 3 badgers in one day!. I am 33 years old and am quite cautious with livestock and have never had a incident. I shoot sometimes with a friend of mine and we are quite the team. We use .22, .17, .223 and .204. Although we can just use .22's if noise is a factor (I also have a Nitro piston .22 pellet gun for pigeons and if total silence is needed) . We can be contacted via here or my phone number; 403-891-4159 (please leave a message if I am unable to pick up and I'll get back to you asap) or email [email protected]. As you can see from the pictures, I mean business!. This probably doesn't need to be said but all this is free, I have great fun and your rid of a pest(s)! win, win in my book!. Thanks for your time :) .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts