The Combine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody had this happen before? Went to start the combine and the voltage light came on.Not even enough power to keep the radio powered up. Battery + to earth is good(12.8v) and batteries are good. All connections appear ok but no starter action. Big voltage loss somewhere but isn't draining the batteries. Anybody got any ideas on where to start looking for the problem? Thanks.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top