The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping that I can get some input on my issue to finally put this to bed.

Purchased a '15 M155. Has the hydraulics portion for Integrated Auto steer (MacDon kit #B5589). Has resume switch on the handle.

Am I able to add Deeres controller and associated wiring/brackets to this unit, along with a 3000 receiver / 2630 display and have integrated autosteer?

I have been told by numerous sales guys / GPS techs that the entire MacDon autosteer hydraulic block needs to be replaced in order for it to "talk" to the Deere system properly. Say it is set up for a Trimble system currently. But when I compare the Sun hydraulic block from a W150 Deere on the lot to the block on our unit, the part number and revision are identical, part # A706 11A F04 Revision B. (see image). The number underneath the part number tells when and where it was built / assembled and doesn't change the block.

So..... Is the hydraulics the same then and don't need replaced? Or is there something I'm missing?

Anyone with MacDon on Deere knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated.

Nathan

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
I had been assuming the new Deere swathers were just green macdons, so I would be extremely surprised if there are substantial differences. But I haven't personally ran either at this point and wouldn't put it past mother Deere either.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My hope is that I can use a SF3000, pull in JD wire and use the JD controller from W150 along with 2630 display to get the M155 on hydraulic autosteer, without needing the ATU 200 wheel. I sure wish I could talk to a MacDon rep about this to get their input...

·
Registered
68 Posts
What years of W150's can this kit be added to? Have 2 with the ATU and they are ok but integrated would be much smoother i would imagine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got in touch with a MacDon representative yesterday. He confirmed that the MacDon hydraulic block is in fact the same as Deeres. Therefore no need to purchase Deere part number BE32543.

Attached is the parts requirements for the installation (less the hydraulic block). Also putting up the Deere W150/W155 AutoTrac Controller Installation manual P/N 016-4002-015. Helps clear up a lot of concerns. Will be side stepping the ATU on the M155 this fall.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys wondering if any of you would still have the pdf with parts list. Looking for go integrated with greenstar on my 155es. Post above says image broken? Thank you in advance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts