The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
What you need is called the shell. We bought a honeybee header with the wrong shell and were able to find a used one. Check on kijiji or try combine world for a used one. Some will come with the auger and drive, ours came stripped and we used our old auger and drive. I'm not sure what series of case ih combines will interchange, if it goes back to the 21 or 2300 series it shouldn't be to bad to find. Honeybee should know, their number is 306 296 2297.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.