The Combine Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,611 Posts
Hey vintagemassey, your post reminded me I had post of your machine as well!:
Vintagemasseys machine on the right.

Come to think of it, he could have one like the one on the left too!

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Hey, Anvil, bet you are itching to get into harvest with the old girl!! Probably looking for a few custom acres too!! lol

Great looking machine, doesn't look like it needs much work to get it in field condition. Good videos, would have been priceless though if you had got stopped by the police for being on your phone!! The fine would likely cost more than the combine did!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's funny you mention that kevlar... I was actually tweeting to Walter M while I was driving it home, joking about just that.... hopefully it only counts if your going faster than 6 mph..... 🙂

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the original parts books from my grandfather's dealership if you're needing help with info on your machine. I suspect yours is one of the earlier super 92's as it has Massey Harris decals. The one I have is a 1965 and is decaled Massey Ferguson. As a point of interest......the parts books shows all the components and parts for he cab, factory a/c and the diesel engine. My uncle told me that there was only 6 diesels that came to Western Canada. (I stand to be corrected on that fact). I know of two diesels that sold at auctions in Alberta. One near Olds about 10 years ago and one near High River AB about 8 years ago that had been dismantled and sold as pieces....what a shame. Have fun!!!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts