The Combine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everybody here I just joined. Looks to be a very interesting forum.

Would anybody know what error code IC 201 I'm getting on my mccormick mtx 135 year 2006 means?

Thanks for any help on this.

Paddy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I disconnected the battery but error still there. Is there any list of mccormick error codes posted anywhere do you know ?

I done a search but could not find any list of error codes,

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
that code i have seen before ill see what oi can find out

that dash is the newer red type dash egg shaped correct

oh pull the fuse out its the one on the left had side its a long one i think on the rear of the pannel its marked ic sumthing its a resetting fuse pull it out flip it the other way around see that corrects the issue

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi I pulled out both of them long fuses- error still there. I also disconnected the battery again for a few hours error code still there.

I will ring a mccormick dealer tomorrow and ask them what error code IC 201 is,

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi thanks for that , did you also have this error code 201 ?

Did getting the McCormick dealer to reprogram the cluster remove the error code 201?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent the dash to dk.electronics.co.uk . They sorted it was some software fault they said

Got it back its working perfectly now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello,

Would anybody know what error code CS 78 I'm getting on my mccormick xtx 200 year 2008 means?

·
Registered
1 Posts
cs78 means that cab suspension controller can't receive CAN message from the engine or hitch controller...check the green and the yellow cable of the cab controller's wiring (it's beyond the left cabin's jack)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi to everybody here I just joined. Looks to be a very interesting forum.

Would anybody know what error code IC 201 I'm getting on my mccormick mtx 135 year 2006 means?

Paddy.
Hi, Had same error code on mtx 150. Was told it was a phantom code,it was removed by my dealer, apparently the sequence of pushing buttons on dash to remove error, in the workshop manual is wrong. I'm sorry I don't know the sequence but it is possible. I was told by one dealer i needed a new dash 1500 dollars. My hour meter would count while tractor was running, but go back to the old figure when tractor was stopped. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, had same error code on mtx 150, hour meter also was not working properly, code came up after i removed dash for another job without un hooking the battery cables, lesson learned , my dealer finally removed the error code. He told me the sequence to remove the code in the workshop manual is wrong?, apparently it only takes 3 button pushes to remove code. I'm sorry but i dont know the sequence, but at least you know it can be fixed.One dealer told me i needed a new dash at 1500 dollars

1 - 19 of 19 Posts