The Combine Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You can get different lengths and sizes of wheel bolts and studs thru any outfit like Canadian Wheel or B-Line for example. These are the guys who supply the tire shops. Most tire shops or places will claim such don't exist if they don't stock it.

A perfect example is the glue on replacement valve stems for rubber tubes. Been told for years they didn't exist anymore. Then this spring after hauling a load of barley to Champion Feeds, I'm sitting in Ramzi's in Westlock at a window seat having a burger, I watch this B-Line vanbody job park in front of me on the street. Realized this is some supply outfit, when the guy comes in, I invited him to sit with me. we gets to bsing and more, he gives me the name of the guy for my area and such and when we both leave, after a tour of his truck he gives me a catalog. Later that nite, after supper, sitting at the table reading my new catalog and guess what can be bought by the bloody box full....go figure:eek:
But of course, all our friendly neighborhood tire shops make more selling those made in Korea crap tubes:rolleyes:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts