The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ready to roll

thats a brand new T650 Kenworth coupled to old trailers!

beautiful harvesting conditions

61 ton/hr without two much effort

big field of chickpeas

nice stand

the farmers elevator and dryer got a good work out. the milo was late and wet

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Looks like a decent crop of milo. I like the KW, too. Is the field in the fourth picture irrigated, or just following a contour?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I was begining to worry the pictures must have been boring!

Yes that was real nice crop of milo, it yeilded about 6000 pounds dryland, and they had 4000 acres of it!

The KW was beautiful, it was hot property. All of the combine operators hoped to fill it before anyone was around to run it back to the elevator! Didn't happen very often.

All of those pictures are dryland, they have planted around the contour, it is beautiful dirt but unfortunatly needs terraces to run the water off.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Lovely truck mate. Just whys she got spiders on the rims? they look way better with alcoas! lol

Nice crop of sorghum aswell. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah shes a sweet ride bud. have a look in the massey forum, i posted some good pics in their of a 9895 and their is a good shot of an old but nice mack trident.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the reply sam. over here milo is mainly used to feed livestock. it can handle dryer conditions better than corn and still yield pretty well if it gets the rain.

oz1 check your inbox. i sent you a message.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts