The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is a week away and forecasts suck but they are calling for up to 100mm of rain next week not to mention what is falling today and what is supposed to fall on the weekend....Might as well go fishing!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
To much and you grow less than not enough nothing but bullrushs grow in water. I'm so tired of fighting mud I just had to rant sorry.
Hello Griffy
I hear you. I'd sooner have it too dry than too wet!!! Might not get much of a crop, but at least you can travel, & travel straight across the field & just turn around at the headlands instead of doing jigsaw puzzle pieces & turning around 10 times in a 1/2 mile. I got off to a late start, didn't put the first kernel of silage corn in until June 1, but finished a field of barley/silage pea & red/sweet clover yesterday. I've reclaimed a lot of my acres back from the swamps this year!!!:D

View out my window, harrowing after blowing on the clover seed & before rolling. Those are cattails growing where I used to grow crops. Just like the dandelions beside them, 0.67 litres of RoundUp Ultra doesn't seem to phase them at this time of the year.:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.