The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at purchasing either of these 2 air carts. The Salford is pretty new to western canada. Things I like about it individual tank scales, all stainless steel metering and tubing, plastic tank so no where to corrode, no roller to change (3-250lbs), 725bu. Concerns auger. As for the morris 625bu it fills really good no need to move truck to fill all 4 compartments, ease of cleanout, left side auger, major western canadian manufacturer. concerns no scale. I think both are good accurate aircarts, both use Topcon X30 monitor. Morris has did a lot of improvements on this latest air cart series. I think price will be very similar. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
series Can`t comment on the Salford, but I have ran Morris carts since 1990 and they have been very accurate, very reliable trouble free carts. I have an 8 seriesXL now and like most of the changes on the on the 9 series except for the loss of the walk through tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.