The Combine Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
West Cap owns Riteway and Degelman. If anybody is saying Riteway bought Morris, it is in fact West Cap that purchased them. I have not personally heard that they have bought them but I guess it make sense.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Engineers should have a good spat, degelman buit too heavy, riteway too light!! Guess if they meet in the middle they will hit success.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Sounds like West Cap is being like Agco or AGI with multiple different brands. Hope with some more backing Degelman can still build equipment like they have been and it doesn't turn into the penny counters running the design floor.

·
Registered
19 Posts
West cap is a fund. They will integrate all three companies (same accounting, it, hr, inventory management systems), cut management to 1 set overseeing all 3 areas, package all 3 to obtain better financing rates from banks, and likely in a few years, sell the entire package as one standalone business.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Westcap does not own Degelman. The do not manage Degelman. They have an investment in Degelman. They own Riteway and by the looks of the document could soon own Morris as well.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Westcap does not own Degelman. The do not manage Degelman. They have an investment in Degelman. They own Riteway and by the looks of the document could soon own Morris as well.
Unless a better offer steps up to the plate.
I'm surprised Agco didn't buy Morris.
I know they have Wilrich but I'm not sure what Wilrich has for air drills if anything?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Not sure if Riteway has bought the Morris group yet but I heard a while ago the union was decertified at the Yorkton plant.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Glacier Farm Media reports that Morris Industries has been sold to Superior Farm Solutions Ltd. the operators of Riteway Manufacturing. The proposed deal takes place on or before November 15, 2020

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Okay.
Little bit of rumour I heard around town and it is very little because I really don't go to town anymore than necessary is that Morris has orders on the books for 30-40 seeding machines.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts