The Combine Forum banner

Morris

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Lakefield 
#1 ·
Just wondering it anyone is running to new 9 series air tank? And how do u like them? The good and the bad.

#2 ·
I got a 9450 this year. Really like the conveyor. Have the hydraulic swing out with a remote. It would be hard to go back to man handling an auger. I have the quick change sprocket drive seed meter. Not a big fan of setting it. My tank is off a lot from what their rate charts are.

#5 ·
So for setting your rates would it be similar to a valmar? We run a Conserva Pak tank now and the metering system is very similar to a valmar. I know our charts are not very accurate but at least it gives u a starting point. Plus dad has enough settings written in there it doesn't take to long now.

#6 ·
We are running a 9800 ICT, seems to be working ok I'm a little choked I was told my liquid sectional would work with it and so far I have been limping along and no solutions. They have been trying to help they just don't have it working yet and since I have been limping along the urgency seems to have dropped with them and our dealer. Not looking like it will work this year.... Quality control on a few things could use a little more attention as well. I like having the large cart and the ICT looks like its working well, no major hiccups so far. A month from now we will know a lot more when the crops up. I think its a good cart, the system is simple and seems trouble free after 3500 acres. The company's Quality Assurance needs a little work though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.