The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys I work bought a 2013 235 magnum this spring. We are getting ready to mount the grain cart scale monitor in the cab and I have a couple questions. Is there any way to mount the monitor in the back left hand corner? I think it would be nicer there so I can see it as I am unloading. I didn't know if there was anything already there from the factory that we could use to set it in place or not. I don't think they would want to buy a bracket but if its already there I think it would be nice. Any help is greatly appreciated.

183 Posts
Look into a Agrimatics system instead of the scale display that uses an iPad or iPhone, reduces cab clutter/allows for multiple displays, wireless and it tracks and records all the data for you

Northern Equipment Solutions-Potato Equipment

Theres a great video on this page explaining the system

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
make your own mounting plate and use dual lock velcro to stick it to the window. SJ3550 handles 80deg C temp. I presume your some where int he States, youll find it easy enough over there. there is a place at clifton NJ that has it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.