The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
374 Posts
Some lines are lower than others and you need to have a certain clearance between a bin and the line. In SK you need a permit from Sask Power outlining the route to take and date. Once they approve the route and check line heights, they give you a confirmation number that the driver needs to have in the moving truck at all times. You can just call them and fax them the info. Our local retailer always curses at this system but its the only way. A farmer moving his own bin may be exempt but I'm not sure. I have always hired it out. I know a few in SK but not in AB. Sorry.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.