The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I'm missing two guide lugs on one track of a MT855B. I see there's replacement bolt on ones available.

The track is in good shape otherwise and has probably 65-70% tread left.

Haven't had to touch the tracks on this unit yet and just wondering what my options are?
image.jpeg

·
Registered
650 Posts
Looking at your tracks you should bolt all the blocks on before you lose more they are cracking. Here in the steep hills of eastern Washington its a commen practice bolt even new tracks. There is special glue you use when putting on new blocks . It better to bolt the blocks rather then replace a block after it falls off.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at your tracks you should bolt all the blocks on before you lose more they are cracking. Here in the steep hills of eastern Washington its a commen practice bolt even new tracks. There is special glue you use when putting on new blocks . It better to bolt the blocks rather then replace a block after it falls off.
Thanks onionfarmer.

I'm sure this track had the guide blocks damaged when I had the track partially walk off the drive wheel on a sidehill. I'll look into bolting the rest of the lugs and putting two new ones on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts