The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got started playing and figuring out my new phone. I was wondering if you guys had any "must have" App's you use around the farm, other then the weather and the banking ones! Anything for keeping records or markets?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Google Drive is my must-have. Can take notes on the phone when out and about, then check/edit/add to them on your computer. There are others like Evernote but Google Drive is completely free, and you can do word docs or spreadsheets.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Calculator, loan calculator, unit conversion, weather, fertilizer blend calculator, fertilizer removal app, gps lite app, seed rate calculator. Could not live without these after having them makes lif easier.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Distance, area, trig solver, twitter, converter, ohmslaw, iPaddockYield.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Ag Phd fert removal, AgPhd combine loss, AgPhd disease identifier or fert defiencies. Flight radar 24 to watch all the planes when bored or when looking up and asking I wonder where that plane is going. Lots of planes from other side of the globe fly over us headed to LA etc. How fast its flying, elevation, what airline it is from. How many on board etc. Perfect app for a country full of muslim renegades with missiles etc. Skyview when you are by the campfire or outdoors asking yourself what is that star. Open the app and point it at the star. You can find a pile of info on it. Barcode scanner app is handy. Carpentry apps for level etc. I could go on for days there are that many apps that intrigue a guy.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
AgPhd plant population for seeding. Magnifier for when you get old and can't see like me to read bearing numbers with ease etc. Kijiji, Amazon, Ebay,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts