The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our MX285 has a hydraulic leak under the cab. I can get at one end of the pipe, its right on the LH rear axel. We replaced the O-rings on this end thinking that would solve the problem but it appears the pipe is cracked. The other end I can only get at by brail and there is no room for a wrench. Any advice on lifting the cab to reach the other end? Or is there a Narnia door on the bottom of the cab that gives you access there? TIA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might get at it in the next day or two if the rain continues. Dealer suggested we look under the seat because they weren't sure how to access it. No luck there. I kinda doubt they would have the lift kit but I'll ask. If not I guess we will rig something up and get it done. Thanks!

·
Registered
355 Posts
They have no lift kit.? Slack. Well if u do it yourself make sure u lift it evenly. As in lift each side a little at a time to make sure no stress is on any part or BANG, the windscreen will go. Been there done that and it's common apparently. I can why the models after this they raised the cabs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.