The Combine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an MXU135, and have replaced the hydraulic pump 3x. Each time the compensator valve leaves it in high pressure mode. You can put it in low pressure mode by hitting the joystick. I know it’s the compensator valve, but you can’t buy the part separate. Has anyone fixed the high pressure compensator valve w/o replacing the pump?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Compensator valve #47127261, that number should sub to something else, I cannot log onto CNH parts for some reason lately. It will be around $1600, just bought one last year about this time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. I paid ~ $2200 Usd For last pump which has the compensator valve on it. Hmmm....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Compensator valve #47127261, that number should sub to something else, I cannot log onto CNH parts for some reason lately. It will be around $1600, just bought one last year about this time.
You have to go through the new generation parts catalogue now, the old partstore is no longer live. Fucking pain in the arse because it won't work on my phone anymore

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
You have to go through the new generation parts catalogue now, the old partstore is no longer live. Fucking pain in the arse because it won't work on my phone anymore
What's the new generation parts store called?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Wow. I paid ~ $2200 Usd For last pump which has the compensator valve on it. Hmmm....
If you have changed 3 pumps you should have a couple of them laying around?
Take one as a sample into a good hydraulic shop.
There isn't really anything special about a compensator valve.
Either the spools are sticking or they aren't.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The pump look like this?
If so that is a bosch rexroth pump.
Norcan in saskatoon is the authorized service center.
am5198694_a_cc_1k.jpg

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Been dealing with a similar issue on a different tractor with these same symptoms.
Load sensing shuttle valves bad o rings in either the joystick control or any of the remote hydraulic valves will cause the pump to stay at high pressure standby.
Also main system relief valve leakage or excessive leakage in the main pump will cause this also.
As well as a sticky compensator valve.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Doing a case drain leakage test on the pump will give a quick diagnosis and rule if the main hyd pump is good or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That’s the pump. I went the case dealer in Saskatoon. Turns out they can get it. It was approx $750. Will see what that does when I change it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That’s the pump. I went the case dealer in Saskatoon. Turns out they can get it. It was approx $750. Will see what that does when I change it.
Compensator valve is called a regulator, and it’s part # is 48117186. $738.15 CAD.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts