The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
House addition nearing completion. Trim shows up today that was color matched to old trim. Things look good except... cabinets my wife picked out are three shades darker. Contractor says she gave him the sample she says no. I was not there for the conversation between them, but am getting butt chewed big time. Couch looks comfy tonight, and pretty sure my pecker can file for unemployment.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like ya got 2 choices. You can either be happy, oryou can be right. You decide:)
Well put. Will see how the morning goes. If I keep getting treated like crap for something I had no part in, then I am going to be right. Otherwise I may try and be happy.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Sixteen colors???? I thought there were only seven, including calf scour yellow...

Problem with being right is after awhile you might be right with only half your stuff...

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great news! Company stained the trim the wrong color, no ones fault on this end! Very rare occasion I can be happy and right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.