The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just thought Id let you know that Ive been following your page since you first got the 4400 from the neighbor that had passed away. I hope youre able to take a complement because I really have modeled my life out to try and do what you've done. Im buying old equipment and slowly restoring it to field reliable condition and really have my life goal set to be a part time farmer. What ever happened with the book? Did you lose interest in that endeavour? How long have you had that website, Im thinking that I was about 17 when I found it and that would have been 8 years ago? Keep up the good work and thanks for being an inspiration to me. I now know that it is possible to enter into farming from the outside, Ive seen that its not easy but by all means do able.
Caleb
Aggie Class of 2012

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gosh Caleb-quite a compliment. I think you can find a lot better people to model after than myself, but I am honored.

I finished 90% of the book but then got too busy really farming to finish-and things change so fast I think 1/2 of it is out of date. Email me @ [email protected] and I would be glad to give you what I have with that caviat.

I know of another guy who started farming at 17-doing just like you and I-fixing up junk and slowly moving up. Not easy but sure is rewarding. I wish you the best of luck and keep in touch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts