The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
So what did you use before and congrats on getting to the right side and one of the most impressive combines made

hope it works out well for you....

i think in a couple years we will be running one or two so i hope they turn out to be just as reliable as the 2388's.

good luck

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
maybe no till????

ive not seen to many with duals...i'll need to remember he has that bad boy and see what he thinks of the duals

make sure and check the bolts on them that first year there likely to fall out...

after that weve never had any problems

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a 9650 sts before, and just based on past experience with my green machine and what case has came out with in terms of technology I felt it the 8010 was the better choice.. Also the 650/R42 duals were cheaper then going with 1250 floaters on the front.. I like the dual for more stability and less rocking of the machine..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wanted more capacity in high yielding wheat, also am able to spread the chaff when windrowing straw, wanted more cleaning area.. deere really lacks that and wanted to have an amazing sample!!!!..another big factor was alot of my customer I combine for wanted a red combine instead of the deere..In the end it came down to price.. what would u take a 9760 or an 8010 ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts