Well, I decided it would be faster to just work with what I had and fix it. Auger was locked solid about 2 feet above rear rest. I used skid steer to pull flighting and support auger while I unbolted it. I used torch to cut a 1" piece out of inner race and took about an hour to work all the bearing balls out. The groove in the inner race was worn, but I went forward. I used a chunk of flat iron to set the space of the gap I torched out so that the race fit back into the swivel nice and tight and tack welded it. then I spent 4 hours filling it back in with weld, smoothing it out with grinder, and machining the groove back in using a 1/2" ball mill in a cordless drill. It took 3 hours to work all the balls back in. must have been tight as I could not get an extra one in. Worst part was bolting it back on the machine. None of the holes lined up. I never figured for extra 1/4" I expanded the race. I had to drill out the holes closest to the repair to 3/4" and the rest to 5/8". I didn't want to report back till I was sure it worked. I harvested 500 acres of soybeans and it is still tight. It took 2 solid days of work. I will find a spare, but now I can take time to find a deal on a good one. I will drill all the holes to 3/4" and use 3/4-1/2" inserts if I ever need to mount a new one. Hope this helps someone.