The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps this is not the right place to put this, but the moderators can move it if it's wrong, I guess. I'm in the process of writing an article about JD Hillside Combines, and I'm in need of some information. Specifically, I need to know about the 9632 Combine. I know that the 7722 Hillside was the last JD Hillside machine built in East Moline, but I remember seeing a 9632 Hillside on a lot in Pendleton, Oregon, in 1997 (of course, I didn't have a camera!). If there's anyone who has knowledge of the history/details of the 9632, or a good photo of one, I'd like to talk with you. I don't wish this thread to take up a lot of bandwidth; if you have info you're willing to share, PM me and we'll go from there. I'm a long-time author about JD products, and am excited about finally getting the chance to do an article about these fascinating machines. Any other JD Hillside information is welcome, too, there are some other gaps in my knowledge, and I want to do the best article possible.

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Here is a picture of a 9632 with the rahco leveling system:
http://tourdirector.smugmug.com/gallery/268223_nsGTp#340463007_884Q7-A-LB
there is a couple more in this gallery.
I am looking for pics of that combine since a while,
if you receive or find more,please sent them here,and your article too please,i am sure lots of guys here will appreciate it.
There is also one for sale on the machinefinder site(with pics).
Regards,
Hans

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pic, Hans. Anyone who offers some help with this project, I will gladly send them a paper copy of the magazine when it becomes available---just PM me your snail-mail address. It will allso be viewable to anyone interested on the Two-Cylinder website (www.two-cylinder.com/) sometime in July---just when I cannot say at this time. The magazine will go out during the third week in June---usually takes about two weeks after that before it's posted on the website. I have a couple of great pics to choose from for the cover photo, it'll be a neat issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts