The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll post some pictures of side by sides with a CIH 1250 against my 1770NT with esets. in 2008 the JD worked much better in our conditions. we run both red and green it's a shame when a 14yo 7300 we have, plants better than a brand new 1250. V press wheels just worked better this year, and I use dawn curve tine closing wheels which are the cats meow, one rubber one curved tine FT

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Nice pics tony. But what is that green and yellow thing you're pulling behind the CAT. Uhg! You need a red and white planter to go with it

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
both deeres run esets have had them 3 or 4 years now however long they've been out. 1770 has the precision hoppers and 20/20 seed sense hyd drive all the toys. if you have a deere planter get a 20/20 monitor damest thing I've ever seen. my older brother likes the red ones. as planters go I'm a green guy. no problems or issues with the green planter this year. the red ones worked well too. some MIU problems and figuring out the color monitor FT

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Yeah the color monitor's really nice tho...

It takes a lil getting used to but i wouldn't say its very different from the older model.

thanks for the info.. just curious to why u didn't like the case.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Your not in my county :^)

BTW: Am hoping you give VERY detailed info this fall on your 9010 track machine! Am extremely curious..........-

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you must have custom made the 1200 I was going to buy a 1250 but I was afraid of the resale and the screwy CIH electronics. the 9120 is being built 7-19, a dozen of us going to see it come off the line. FT

·
Registered
693 Posts
Our 1200 has 5 seasons on it. Freisen bar, and we bought the central fill through parts two years later and put er together. Neighbor has a36-22 inch planter they put together on a bauer bar, with a pair of hoppers on each wing,,,,,,thats 140 bushels of seed to carry, they also put a 750 gallon tank for fert in the middle. Bauer makes a heck of a bar. One of these guys has a fluid power degree......Their planter is probly just as old as ours, and looks real nice.

HAven't been hearing allot of positive talk about the electronics on the 1250.......Also heard there was a production problem this past year where the meters aren't lining up very well sitting on the seed boot, causing poor spacing...........ish!

Good luck

1 - 20 of 32 Posts