The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard there is a new 9670 in the field shelling corn south of the area here, there is also supposed to be three new JD pickers coming out of Texas area in the next month or so for a few producers to try out. I had no idea the new combines were for sale as of yet, but supposedly the farmers purchased the machine, but the new pickers are not sold they are only for demonstration purposes as I have heard.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Where are you from? Where is "south of the area...."?

You may have seen "Veith Machines". Were they numbered? I believe that Veith Bros., out of Amarillo, TX, have several (at least two) of them for their fall run. They used to buy all of their combines from Bucklin ( I think), but now they swear that Western Equip. does them the best.

Harvester4Life took a pic of one of the Veith machines while it was on the lot in Amarillo.

The Veith Bros. will run a LOT of corn and milo through their machines! I enjoy visiting w/Ken, the father about their machines. By visiting w/ him for only a few minutes, one can tell real quick that he is [still] very passionate about harvesting & combines. I think that is great, and respectable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts