The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since bourgault has stopped production on the 7000 series tank
I’ve been coming on here to see if there has been any chatter on the new tank or maybe some spy pictures or any discussion regarding The new 9000 series tank.
Does anybody know much about these tank?
All I’ve been told The metering system is the same as the 7000 series
but the Big change is The tanks are individual and all have their own load cells.
Been told there’s a 650 bushel cart size.
And they are in production very soon as they will be starting delivery this spring.

There’s a couple more things I know they’re supposed to be introducing or launching but I’ll keep that under wraps for now
unless anybody else has heard interesting future equipment coming that they like to share.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
since bourgault has stopped production on the 7000 series tank
I’ve been coming on here to see if there has been any chatter on the new tank or maybe some spy pictures or any discussion regarding The new 9000 series tank.
Does anybody know much about these tank?
All I’ve been told The metering system is the same as the 7000 series
but the Big change is The tanks are individual and all have their own load cells.
Been told there’s a 650 bushel cart size.
And they are in production very soon as they will be starting delivery this spring.

There’s a couple more things I know they’re supposed to be introducing or launching but I’ll keep that under wraps for now
unless anybody else has heard interesting future equipment coming that they like to share.
Yup but not supposed to say much about what is being built and what is coming.......

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Individual tanks with scales, 4 main tanks and the saddle. Rims are black. Did I miss anything?
And about the other equipment, did you guys sign non disclosures or what? Fill us in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heavier again? Are they trying to catch up to Deere’s new tank ?

I don’t think many/any are buying them to often now. Heard BG has there April delivery’s built allready.
BG crew setting up at ag days on Monday said they are a month and a half behind production...

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I'll let you all in on a fact I know personally about the new tanks........... I can't afford them!

A month and a half behind on production, sounds a lot like my operation.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It seems a bit ridiculous, they are selling them for spring but no information on them at all. Spring is 4 months away no info on the web, the Saskatoon Crop production show was last week and it was a 7950 their. It almost seems as if they are not confident in their product, or they still don’t have it ready for the market. I would have a hard time buying one the way they are bringing them out, it would make me nervous about not getting it on time or having problems that they have not solved yet. This is not how a product is launched into the market if they are confident in it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
It seems a bit ridiculous, they are selling them for spring but no information on them at all. Spring is 4 months away no info on the web, the Saskatoon Crop production show was last week and it was a 7950 their. It almost seems as if they are not confident in their product, or they still don’t have it ready for the market. I would have a hard time buying one the way they are bringing them out, it would make me nervous about not getting it on time or having problems that they have not solved yet. This is not how a product is launched into the market if they are confident in it.
Maybe they are just selling a few of them to their most loyal fanboys so that they can get a year of field time in without having to stick their necks out too far.

·
Registered
342 Posts
If I had a dollar for every time BG was behind production I could afford one of their drills. BG has to be one of the worst in the industry as far a production/build targets and timelines go.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Was there anything there on their singulation units
It’s a pretty captive audience.

·
Registered
156 Posts
If I had a dollar for every time BG was behind production I could afford one of their drills. BG has to be one of the worst in the industry as far a production/build targets and timelines go.
"Bourgualt has to be one of the worst in the industry as far as production/build targets" I think some guys would say Leon s manufracturing! Just saying

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
They are making 45 tanks for this spring in various sizes I was told. Limited release so they can fix any issues that may come up. Isn’t that better then going whole hog and having problems that they can’t fix?
Singulation machine is still got some issues to work out......

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m not totally convinced BG is behind production. I have been contemplating for a while on changing my drill and I decided last week to inquire to see if BG still had build spots for delivery this spring. I was very sceptical and thought to myself there was no chance being January 20 . Got word yesterday that there was no problem they could build the drill and deliver it end of March.
I told my dealer the only way I would pull the trigger is if they could pair it up with the new 9000 series cart. When I asked that request I did not get a flat out no I was told they are going to work on it and get back to me.

Last week had also asked John Deere the same request if I could get a drill delivered in time for spring with their new 650bus tank. I was told today that there is no way I could get their new tank they were all spoken for and no dealers are willing to give them up their demo units.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think they kept this new cart quiet and haven’t released it to the public
To give a chance to their dealers to get rid of their old inventory.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts