The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Does anyone know when deere is bringing out the new conservapak or are they going to ever do it? Anyone know how big or if they ever saw one?
I doubt it even exists. Deere is just baiting you to keep you interested in their product and checking in from time to time to see if it got released. "I'm sorry Mr. Lahey, the new conservapak isn't out yet. While you are here you should look at the new 600hp tractor that has just been released though. It will look really good in front of the new conservapak once it comes out" :p

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I doubt it even exists. Deere is just baiting you to keep you interested in their product and checking in from time to time to see if it got released. "I'm sorry Mr. Lahey, the new conservapak isn't out yet. While you are here you should look at the new 600hp tractor that has just been released though. It will look really good in front of the new conservapak once it comes out" :p
It's only a matter of time before you come to the dark side lol, Mr layhey came and fed me a pitcher of his green kool-aid and it looks like there might be a conservapak in our yard lol, remember Neil...... Resistance is futile;)

·
Premium Member
6,060 Posts
Unfortunatly Deeres R&D on airdrills is about the same as CaseIH - very slow. Both of these companies do not want to invest much into this market. Corn planters etc are a lot more important to them. Their R&D in this market has been done mainly with their check book.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It's only a matter of time before you come to the dark side lol, Mr layhey came and fed me a pitcher of his green kool-aid and it looks like there might be a conservapak in our yard lol, remember Neil...... Resistance is futile;)
Well congrats on the new purchase! Now I will have 2 guys telling me how great they are and how I should pony up and just get one lol.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Did he break through the wall of your house and shout OH YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH when he brought that green Kool-Aid?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.