The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email from john deere about the 2010 products if you guys want it pm your email and i will send it to ya

·
Registered
719 Posts
That PitStop Pro and LoadCommand looks pretty neat. I like the looks of the 4630 too. Just not big enough for my liking.

·
Premium Member
5,952 Posts
The 4630 sprayer looks interesting. Maybe they'll have something to compare to the Apache? I wonder what the price starts at?

Thanks Tom for the email Re: Windrowers. So... you can only get JD drapers on the D version, any reason why you are stuck with a HB on the "A"? (Don't have the email in front of me... I think I got my D's and A's right
)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I was a little disappointed when I figured out what Pitstop Pro was

I thought they finally put a toilet in the cab like I suggested years ago

Anyway about that, so do all of your tanks have to have that thing on it?

I'l bet their new chopper has a Cummins engine in it

The picture of the DB120 is my neighbors, I recognize the background. They forgot to mention though that the Swath control Pro and SeedStar may f**k up at any given time
I know for a fact that our Timble system does not shut off the entire planter when on side touches the headland or leaves all the rows on sometimes in the corners

I like how they use Orthman toolbars on their stack-fold planters, I thought they had their own toolbar?
The new Grinder from Frontier looks sweet

So this is the first year for the 1800? I thought they had that last year

·
Registered
961 Posts
would the five section belt also have something to do with being able to put them on the swathers? like if you wanted to throw two swaths together?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I also read that on the new draper windrower (D400) that they will be compatable with the 600D headers. It honestly is something that should have been done a long time ago. My only complaint is that for what we do around here a 20 ft draper would be big enough. Here we plant oats in the spring and interseed alfalfa with it. By the time the oats are ready there is usually piles and piles of giant ragweed and needs to be swathed to dry down. Also depending on the weather there is alot laying on the gound and you need to go down and get them so they don't ruin the alfalfa crop under it. 20 feet of oats with green giant ragweeds and the constant threat of rain is very difficult to get to dry down, even worse with 30 ft plus head.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I see Deere have put Becons on the combine right behind the cab on the bin, boy is that going to be anoying at night when they go on when the tank get full, they should be above cab hight and one should be on the back of the tank so the cart operator can see from the rear if the combine needs unloading

1 - 14 of 14 Posts