The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm sure this will get some in a flap, but From the pictures of the internals that I saw on twitter, it kind of looks like a Ideal CR.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think I'll take 3 only need 2 but might need one for parts to keep the other 2 running. ����

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Is there more detailed info available yet? I went looking last night but couldn't find anything.

Of course everything said at this point is just marketing drivel, will be interesting to see it in the field next to a machine that we know can perform.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Also a new flex draper with moving wings like the Geringhoff design to go with this combine, although I suspect we'll see smaller versions of the same header for the S700s.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thought it would have a bigger unload auger, looks the same as the S series.
Claas and Fendt both pushed big grain handling capacity with huge hoppers and big unload augers with their new series.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Supposedly in a pretty decent wheat crop they couldn't keep it loaded to max with a 45ft header, figure they need 60' to utilize it fully.
Not sure but 60' header is a bit much to watch and operate, unless flat standing fields of crop, then have at her.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Supposedly in a pretty decent wheat crop they couldn't keep it loaded to max with a 45ft header, figure they need 60' to utilize it fully.
Not sure but 60' header is a bit much to watch and operate, unless flat standing fields of crop, then have at her.
Pretty decent 50 bu wheat crop?

·
Registered
695 Posts
More like 70 I would think, not my crop...but from what I could tell. May even be 80 bu, lots of straw. Was surprised to hear couldn't keep it full.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Next year there will be limited production of them for key farmers I was told...which means couple years out for the everyday farmer who wants to drop seven figures on a combine...

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
X9? First number on the price tag?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Class 9 and 10 available I believe.
I really wish they continued with the CTS and copied claas over new holland !
I’m more interested in seeing the new header.
Maybe it will take a big double swath to keep it full in small grains, 2 40’ or 45’ laying side by side in heavy crop should be able to choke it, could be tough getting canola to lay out in a double swath though

1 - 20 of 66 Posts