The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I have problem with calibration of header on my combine. New Holland CX8050(2008) and Geringhoff grainstar 4.80m. When I start calibration header goes down than up after that I get Abort code: 8
I am still learning to use this combine and can't figure this problem out. Here are also photos of sensor graphs(maybe problem is with one sensor going from high to low voltage and another one from low to high?)

Sorry for bad english and I hope that i explained problem good enough.

Greetings from Slovenia
Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Gadget Automotive exterior

Light Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Audio equipment

Motor vehicle Bicycle accessory Gadget Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar

·
Registered
107 Posts
header height sensor left and right must be almost the same when in level position. what voltage do you have when completely down and when the header is up? Also check the "feeder position sensor", that's the sensor left under the cab, which check the height of the feeder. (you can also see it in diagnostics")

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so now I have fliped left sensor so both sensors read low voltage when header is up and high voltage when fully down(or it should be opposite? When header up high voltage and when down low voltage?). Now whem header is down left sensor reads 3.7V and right 4.2V. When header is up left sensor is on 6.4V and right one 5.8V. L
The feeder position sensor in diagnostic shows 6.8V full up and 5.1V when header down.
Now the only thing to set is right sensor so it will read more similar votage as left one?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
ACTUALLY....... The NH combines with Bosch controller (10V system) expect the following for Platform, FLEX header select only:

Left sensor : ~ 3.0V when smashed on the ground, and increase toward 7.0V when raised.

Right sensor : ~7.0V when smashed on the ground, and decrease toward 3.0V when raised.

The sensors cannot be less that 2.5V, or greater than 7.5V.

On all other header selects (including Platform, RIGID) both sensors should be ~ 3.0V when smashed on the ground, and increase when raised.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts