The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a New Holland hw325 put the ez-guide 500 and ez-steer in it, and got it set up finally so that it is holding a nice line, but the motor is bouncing or jerking quite hard, its not affecting the swather but I can hear it and its shaking the steering wheel quite hard, so much so that it was kicking itself out until i reduced override sensitivity to 35%. any ideas, here are my settings

angle per turn 125
angle of aggressiveness 113%
online 100%
swather steering delay 1.5
free play offset 0
motor speed auto

I have tried all of these setting at various values including the motor speed and it is still doing the same thing, I run out of ideas, any help.

Also the firmware is up to date in both the 500 and the t2. I believe 5.1 in the 500 and 4.01 or 4.1 in the t2

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the wheel base is set at 236 added about 100" to actual wheel base.

Turning the motor speed to low did nothing to help the situation and the angle per turn at 40 causes major problems with my maintaining line

·
Registered
356 Posts
angle per turn = 137, forward offset 24, wheelbase 250, 135 height, motor speed auto, antenna as far forward on the cab as you can get it. Agressiveness at 100. You may have to fine tune the steering delay. These settings work every time.....

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried those settings first because i had seen your earlier post on I believe a macdon unit, however, I found that at that angle per turn it was swaying the unit to much, to maintain a nice line, but when it was swaying at other settings I did not get the bounce in the wheel because it was turning all the time, but with this it seems to be back and forth so quick that it bounces the wheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts