The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this summer i am interning with New Holland on there Harvest Support team. I am learning alot about these combines and am really begining to see there is more than green out there.

Heres some pics....

Me and the CR9080 and a 42ft Honeybee

CR 9080

My sweet truck for the summer

So true...

Kick Off Breakfest @ at Fredrick Ok.

45ft MacDon Header

Just a taste of my pics, lot more to come...

Currently in Burlington Co, lots of rain.... Stop By the Harvest Support Trailer and say howdy if you get a chance

Adam

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
And I thought 36 feet of header was a lot to manage. I guess if a guy can get used to that he can get used to a 42 or 45 foot header.

You're a pretty green guy, right? What do you think of the yellow machines? I'd sure like to try one, but there's no way we could keep up with a CR9080 without a bigger graincart and more trucks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh... twist my arm like everyone else.... I like the yellow machine. Someone asked me the other day if i could bring one machine one the run no matter what the cost, i would bring a NH 9070 with a 36ft HB head... Its not the compay blood in me, its my personal opinion. Good speed in lighter crops, HP to lug through tough spots... Love the cab and moniter over the Deere machines.

·
Registered
281 Posts
On that CR9080 with the 42ft front what chopper/spreader was mounted on the back - was it the deluxe chopper or the Opti-Spread (available on UK NH CR models). Was it able to chop & spread both chaff & straw to the full width of 42ft.

Any more photos to come.

Nice F-250 aswell

Camel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts