The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,772 Posts
On the TR95 to 99 watch the rear spindles, as the bearings go out and then the rear axle drops down on top of the spindle and wears it out as well. And its big money from Mother Yellow, of course.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know of one that had the bolts on one of the wear elements on the infeed auger come out. The wear element cut a 2" long hole in the side of the machine right there then went out the back without even a dent in the rotor.

·
Premium Member
5,772 Posts
We have a CR with the standard chopper. It has just the rubber coated roller on it and in the green we kept bridging over top of it and plugging the back end up. Not exactly the way to make big square bales (New holland doesn't offer a knotter option!). There is only about 10 or 14 inches for the material between the roller and the back chopper wall.

So I took the hole saw and cut a new hole for the roller about 4 inches further forward. Combined a lot of the green nasties after than and not an issue.

·
Registered
38 Posts
we run 2 tr99's one kept plugging the other didn't. i could find the only difference was clearance on discharge beater grate. tightened it up and never plugged it again.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Things i have seen so far....

Grinding the front welds on the ASP detection plate will help feeding issues, also removing the paint there will help feeding really early on.

There will be a campaign comming around for HHC boxes as they wern't sodered properly.

Checking machines over before you run them, esp gear boxes for oil

adam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts