The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeder chain broke, stuck up into rotor, piece of what I believe is the rotor flighting. Anyone experience this issues? Best way to remove feeder house? Should I be searching for new rotors?
Sleeve Yellow Gesture Wood Font

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
6 Posts
Feeder chain broke, stuck up into rotor, piece of what I believe is the rotor flighting. Anyone experience this issues? Best way to remove feeder house? Should I be searching for new rotors? View attachment 163795
View attachment 163796
Feeder chain broke, stuck up into rotor, piece of what I believe is the rotor flighting. Anyone experience this issues? Best way to remove feeder house? Should I be searching for new rotors? View attachment 163795
View attachment 163796
Depends on where yiur located but i have a tr 98 that ate a rock. One side is damaged (rotir / concave) 6k for the combine and shes yours. Pm me if interested

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Might not be too terrible if just the auger flight is damaged.
Or did pieces go through?
If chunks went through and the H frame is all messed up this is going to be down for a while.
Used to have a engine crane at work with a custom made bracket for the rotor shaft and I think used a long chain to the rotor for putting them in and out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts