The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
:22: It was a legitimate question!

I keep forgetting this forum is full of tender hearts and soy boys.

Last fall or the fall before there was some spy photos of something that looked to be very large that they must still be working on.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Seem pretty upset to me. Is it all the soy milk?
Maybe it is all the want and little results? After a while expectations just make a person pop when it doesn't happen. ;) :slapping::troll-face-meme-smi

So, was this new machine happened to be spotted near the Valier are? Wheeler farms? I know they have had a few Deere test machines running there in the past. They do own one of the larger Deere dealerships for Montana.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
A video I seen a guy on a custom crew posted it meet Conrad Montana, I’d post it but I don’t know how.
Yes ..... that is a supreme PITA of this site. Not being able to directly post video is just f#%*ed!
You'll have to post it on Tube then link here! :9:

·
Registered
152 Posts
don't waste your time 98% post here is about that glorious yellow black monster , oh sorry its glorius green now .......
everybody happy.......thank you Klaas ....
I agree Grumpy, I don't really care what color of machine I drive, as long as I have quick prompt service is all I care about here in the Valley, Prefer Deere only because I got 4 dealers within half hour of each other. No green , orange or what ever color you call it combine close by.
I am interest in what this new machine is like. S 790 is getting a little long in the tooth already.!
Nothing runs like a deere!

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
According to the guys at Deere the release is delayed til next year and if you look at Deeres quarterly earnings with the trade war I can't say I'm surprised.

·
Premium Member
5,262 Posts
Jason I agree with the quarterly earning as well. With the new Ideal and Lexion combines that have come out Deere will have to do more than window dressing with the stiff competition that has arrived on the sene. That likely is also delaying their release.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,691 Posts
The potential capacity of thing is certainly tight lipped. Not a cracker about it, out there.

Would have thought JD would let a little teaser slip since there’s been a couple of new release competition brands this year.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can see manufacturers are not very keen on bringing the next generation combines to market , cause the result will be less sales ,less parts sell , less repairs .
If a class ? combine can replace two class 7-8 combines, I will definitely only replace for one big red yellow green or black .

1 - 20 of 90 Posts