The Combine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
READY DEVELOPED

SOFTWARE for NEW JOHN DEERE S, W, T Series with DPF.

We have SOFTWARE ready. JOHN DEERE DPF OFF / JOHN DEERE EGR OFF / JOHN DEERE ADBLUE OFF

Also monitoring gearbox - solved

No advertising - just information powered by http://www.motoroptimierung.eu

·
Premium Member
3,107 Posts
Once it is off warranty who really cares? They have been doing delete kits on highway tractors for a long time already, so why not on a Deere? Everybody who I have talked to so far that has taken all that **** off their trucks love it.

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
This should help the resale value of John Deere equipment, are they going to be mad about that???;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once it is off warranty who really cares? They have been doing delete kits on highway tractors for a long time already, so why not on a Deere? Everybody who I have talked to so far that has taken all that **** off their trucks love it.

Right ! It is a solution to help customers without error codes. If you know what you do :)

warranty is a other topic.. if customers have problem with DPF, EGR or SCR.. because of bad fuel.. they need solution

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Then this thread probably won't apply to you correct? Since you do not want to void your warranty or turn off jdlink? You bring tons of drama with your previous post, it can't be deleted because you don't beleive it? Open your mind. Plus not all dealers are created equal, just cause you delete emissions doesn't mean you have no warranty if a door handle breaks. The epa isn't a governing body in my country so no I'm not that concerned about them, Canada does take cues from them however. There has been FT4 engines that have been deleted successfully, just because your not aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist.

·
Registered
625 Posts
where are these 6NZ new cats? Are you referring to gliders? Or a off road spec truck? I know they are making gliders harder to build /sell.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
So far NO ONE has successfully done a it4 DPF-only software installation on a Deere. NO ON has been able to in 3 years now and not have permanent fault codes (which JDLink emails your dealer). So to think someone finally cracked the code after 3 years for DPF and magically can get to SCR in less than one.....doubtful. No one has a solution for FT4 for Case either..sounds doubtful they will, too. The game has changed, and manufacturers are stepping up. Over the road trucks are a very different story when it comes to emissions work a rounds. Companies like Deere have made the software not accessible to change unlike OTR truck engines. Once warranty is over maybe you don't care. Since most people have a 5 year power train warranty, who is going to want to void their warranty now?!? Most equipment is still under warranty, and ALL SCR engine from Deere are still under warranty right now...every last one. Just wait till the EPA subpoenas ag companies like Deere to provide them with the JDLink data indicating the emissions have been tampered with....good luck with that.

Believe it or not.. We have developed a kit for DPF and DOC. It runs perfektly with our Software. You have to know.. we are not a normal "tuner"..who stoled solution or only sold from russia or whereever. we are from development

Also it works for Case, New Holland FT4. No error. We have here much satisfied customers

If you have a problem... nobody forces you

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I am still skeptical as well, but worth looking at if problems arise.

Do you have an English version of your website? My German is pretty rusty. All I can really remember is "un keibelsliber is kaput."

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Glad to see a company getting this option out there. I would not install this on a machine under warranty, but it would not hesitate to delete a non warranty machine. I can see this being very attractive to the 2+ yr old equipment buyer.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Believe it or not.. We have developed a kit for DPF and DOC. It runs perfektly with our Software. You have to know.. we are not a normal "tuner"..who stoled solution or only sold from russia or whereever. we are from development

Also it works for Case, New Holland FT4. No error. We have here much satisfied customers

If you have a problem... nobody forces you
Agree with English version pm works if you wish, Scott.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am still skeptical as well, but worth looking at if problems arise.

Do you have an English version of your website? My German is pretty rusty. All I can really remember is "un keibelsliber is kaput."

unfortunately we havent an english version. but if you have question.. send pm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So can you tell us how you managed to do this? What is changed? How is the software changed and downloaded? How is the SCR fooled? Price?
It depends on Brand.. which system. You will need a flasher of us. we make a new software for ecu

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.