The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

We are LaurEx Seeds, based out of Laurier, Manitoba. While we may be new to the forum, we are not new to the seed business. We specialize in seed for cover crops such as fall rye (cereal rye to our southern friends), oats, and wheat; however we have access to much more than that. We also have experience shipping overseas, so whether you are near or far, we can provide you with our high quality seed!

On another note, we also have a mobile air screen and colour sorter for hire. Ergot out of wheat; wild oats out of oats; we've even done barley out of wheat! We do this on your farm, and have exceeded 700 bushels per hour in crops that flow well.

Now that my intro is done, who here has used cover crops, and what benefits have you seen? It seems like farmers in the corn growing states are really beginning to latch onto the use of cover crops as a tool to increase OM and reduce erosion.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great spot for info exchange. We are in the seed business in NE Sask., cereals and peas mainly. Would love to chat sometime about your mobile setup. I will give you a call sometime.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey LaurEx always nice to see someone else local join up. i have tried some tillaage radish with limited success so far that I got from northstar in Neepawa, not ready to quit those yet though I still think they have a place a guy just needs to get em growing earlier I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts