The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my new planter. I took my SunCo Trash Wheels to the dealer, and they are going to put them on for me. I bought four (new) additional T. Wheels, and had to purchase twelve "adapters" to make them fit on the Case Planter. Anyhoo, I took my JD tractor to the dealer so they could plumb in the dump valve, and hook up the monitor (wire it into the radar, etc). Should start planting some corn around April 1...milo goes in sometime around mid June..

PS: I have eight of the mounting brackets for a JD MaxEmerge if anyone want to buy them cheap. They mount to the front face of the row unit, and "hold" the SunCo Trash Wheels at a particular height..

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a pic of it when we got it home. My daughter is ready to run it! (not)
Regards

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yikes! 10? I started at about 11 or 12, and I thought that was young! You know, with this auto-steer, it seems like young(er) people could run equipment, once they really understand the basics...

I still can't get over planting @ 10! Plowing, maybe, but geeeeez...planting!>? Cool deal.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My Uncle got in a real bad Car wreck so dad showed me how to plant and told me if I had any problems to call him, and away I went. I have been planting ever since

1 - 5 of 5 Posts