The Combine Forum banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Administrator
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Question Jeff...that annoying Facebook social plugin in bright white that is on the right side of the page under Recent Discussions, such as when on the Active topics page ...how do I turn that off? It just recently turned up on here it seems. And yes, I do have the side bar turned off in my profile settings and am running Ad Blocker. Doesn't come up when I am reading a thread, but otherwise it's always there. That is really irritating to have that come up bright white while I am in Dark Version to avoid the white stuff:mad: It is not there when I tried using Legacy. If it can't be made to disappear, than I am going to be joining those switching back to the old school. It's really distracting to me.
Not all of us are addicted to Facecrack ya know:p
I assume this is the image you are talking about, I can see if they can darken up the ad background if using dark mode. However it might not be an option.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I hadn't been on this sight for ages. I was quite surprised to the new format. I put it on the dark screen and it seems like a good improvement over the old format.

221 - 226 of 226 Posts